Sunday, August 06, 2006

Nothing really to talk about

Its the weekend and I have no interest in a deep, intellectual entry today. Mets are good. I came out of retirement for 2 shows this week, both were quite good. I like to occassionally hit the rewind button on my life back to 2001. I cant hear anything out of my left ear and it sort of worries me. Less than 3 weeks before we go back to school. Excited/not excited in the same time. I'm excited becuase I havent seen anyone from school since December and I am getting sick of home. Going back to school means 21 is soon, which is great. On the other hand my life stopped at CUA in December. Everyone else's kept going for 4 months and I literally missed out on everything, thus, its as if I was frozen in time in December. Its going to be hard to adjust when, quite literally, a 4 month block of time is just non-existent to you. Anyways, enough of that gay stuff. School will be a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home